Oct 20, 2009
TheDieline.com, The World's Leading Package Design Website, Launches The Dieline Awards, an International Design Competition Recognizing the World's Best Package Design:
• The first ever Dieline Awards, an international design competition recognizing best in package design, will be awarded in partnership with the FUSE Conference 2010!
• The official awards ceremony will be held at the FUSE Conference on April 14th, 2010, at Trump International Hotel & Tower in Chicago.
• 30 winners across 10 different categories will be awarded a prestegious Dieline Award, and one Best of Show winner will be chosen.
• The awards will be judged by a highly esteemed panel of 10 industry experts, and awarded based on quality of design. Debbie Millman, President of the AIGA and President of Design at Sterling Brands, will be the chairman of the judges, casting a tie-breaking vote in case of a tie.
• The top 10 winners and best of show winner will recieve a prize package worth over $4500, including the powerful Strata 3D CX Suite.
• A showcase of all award winning packaging designs will be opened at the show shortly after the winners are announced, and all winners will be featured in detail on The Dieline.
• Entry fees are $95 for the 1st entry, and $55 for each additional entry. There is also a discounted rate for student projects, $55 for each entry.
• All entries due by Monday Dec 21st, 2009.
For More Information and to enter the competition, visit TheDielineAwards.com. Good Luck!